Search This Blog

Monday, July 30, 2007

Mondays


The Mondays, I love the Mondays!

I don't know why, but somehow I just love it. Not only it gives me this fresh mind to start the week with and also gives me a reason not to laze around. I just don't get lazy on the Mondays, I finish my work, I do my chores, I clean my stuff.. You name it, I'll do it. Probably it is also because BIG TEST is near and I just don't want the days to go so fast. Sometimes I just wish that I could always stay on Monday and not move on.




It seems like almost everyone thinks that Monday is the worst day of the week, so that makes me the only one and also the odd one since I love it. It used to be horrible for myself, especially after having so much fun and rest during weekends and got to force myself up early Monday morning just to go to school. A friend of mine used to skip school every Monday, but I see that she's changed. So try not to make it so hard for yourself and learn to love it!




It could be a day your boss finally decided to raise your salary or make you the manager after enjoying himself over the weekend and thought to himself what's the point of working so hard and not have fun since life's short? It could also be some workaholics who don't have many friends and who never like the weekends, cause then Monday will be their happiest day of the week after two days of having their minds and hands free from work. Or it could be some office boy who secretly admires their boss's daughter but never had the guts to ask her out, so after having his long weekend waiting to see her, finally Monday came and their dreams fulfilled.

There are many more other reasons to love The Mondays, so look for yours and have great Mondays ahead!


No comments:

Creative Commons License
Button Mushroom by Jessica is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.1 Japan License.