Search This Blog

Saturday, November 15, 2008

November 14, Friday
It was a clear, beautiful day. Mount. Fuji can be seen clearly from our school roof top early in the morning. Someone told me when I went up there for my 'usuals', and there it is. Beautifully covered in snow, soon on the second break when I had my camera, the view of it got a little hazy.. But I took a few pictures of it anyway.

Here it is..
This,I did a little focal on it
Its still too small to be seen isn't it?
They're building something on the empty land, so I guess some time in the future, Mount.Fuji can never be seen again.. Not only it affects the view, it's already affecting us now. We often feel the vibration and the noise! They really shouldn't be doing all these, I believe the students didn't know when they enrolled in this school and paid expensive school fees for all these nonsense!

Had this cropped out from above.
Here's some random pictures..
Bad photographer, lol
But she said, bad model.

28.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Button Mushroom by Jessica is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.1 Japan License.