Search This Blog

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Big Step

I didn't plan to do it, but while I was sitting there on the black chair thinking, I thought "I want it short!" and oh yes, I'm sure of it. So thats what I told her.

I sat there, just couldn't stop looking at how she cut away my long long hair that I have kept it for almost 4 years now. I thought I'd be weeping in tears, but strange enough, I didn't. I was actually happy and couldn't wait for her to finish it. I looked in the mirror and thought to myself 'will that look good on me? Am I sure?' At one point, I actually thought of shouting STOP! It was already that short, so no point me shouting, so instead, I was comforting myself.. If I don't like it short, I can always get a hair extension right? Then a big smile for myself.

An hour later, finally.. "Your good to go", she said. I saw myself in the mirror, and all I can say is.. I didn't regret it.
Presenting ..

The New Me

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Button Mushroom by Jessica is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.1 Japan License.