Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My Shining Star

So we celebrated our ²month yesterday. Two months may sound short as it is, but it feels like we've been going on forever. If this is how forever feels like, then I guess it wouldn't be bad to go through it with you.
__________________________________________________________

But,
Something has been bothering me for quite awhile now, and I chose to speak up. Not any day but yesterday. What's not good to not have something to remember on an anniversary, right?


Well, it was a little bit after midnight when things got slightly ugly. We never really fought like how other ordinary people do, we'd always talk & sort things out. Only, some things can't really be sorted out. So there was this long silent moment.. Somehow, keeping our mouth shut works for us sometimes. I know it doesn't solve the problem, but talking about a problem with no solution is worse.

I'm not going into details
.
.
.

I took out the trash at around 3.30am, and I actually found something that cheered me up, right away!! :)

It was a total darkness, but the bright full moon...!!!!




I bet if it wasn't dark, it would have been a clear blue sky, no clouds, no nothing..
But just a beautiful blue sky.
That gives me hope.

Remember the favor,
Whenever you need it.
Happy Two Month Anniversary ♥

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Button Mushroom by Jessica is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.1 Japan License.