Search This Blog

Thursday, April 01, 2010

"Quick decisions are unsafe decisions"


Have you ever find it difficult to make choices?
Whether it is a simple question or an impossibly tough one?
ex. What should I be ordering? Banana milkshake or Pear juice?
( That could be a simple question or a tough one, it is just how you see it )



Sometimes we knew the obvious answer to a question but still we put ourselves in a bubble of question marks and act like there is no option. Then end up making ourselves miserable because we would be blaming ourselves for not being able to choose, like a fool that has got no idea what he wants for himself.

For some people, they keep thinking over and over again what's right and wrong till they get lost in their own thoughts. Eventually, find themselves in a foggy dark place.


But why do that?

Why can't our decisions just fall somewhere in the middle? Why must we choose? Blue or Red, does it really matter?

Of course I'm not saying one doesn't have to choose. But making a decision is a pain in the ass, what more making the right decision that is right. Thing is, you may never know whether if it's right. Having other people telling you what's right and what's wrong does help, but I think trusting one's own instinct and do what he likes and think it's right for himself is important. Because in the end, it is a decision of your own, one that you make that brings no regret.

What I'm trying to say is, if you do not know what to do at the very moment, let it be. Stay there for awhile till all your doubts are cleared out.


It is not so bad standing in the middle of nowhere, not knowing where you are. Maybe just by standing there, you could see what's coming to you from all directions. Sooner or later, you'll find the sun at the end of one of the roads. And you just know..

That's where you should be heading..


Just when I thought I could take it..
Then I realized,
I just needed to see it with my own eyes.
And I did.

Surviving the worse last half of an April Fools' Day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think everything posted was very logical.
But, consider this, what if you typed a catchier post
title? I am not suggesting your content is not solid, but suppose
you added a headline that makes people desire more? I mean ""Quick decisions are unsafe decisions"" is a little boring.
You should look at Yahoo's front page and note how they create news titles to grab viewers interested. You might try adding a video or a picture or two to get readers interested about everything've got
to say. In my opinion, it might make your blog a little bit more interesting.


my webpage; HCG drops

Creative Commons License
Button Mushroom by Jessica is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.1 Japan License.