Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Another reclusive chapter

After days of keeping myself 'to myself' miserably,
Occupying all my days and nights with only the net and movies,

Sex and The City, Gossip Girl, In Her Shoes, The Babysitters, Mannequin, Mind Your Language.. and a hell lot more.
Technologies here are so much better,
So you see, I don't have to download or wait,
I can just watch whatever I want right away.
But this is not about how great that is.
Now it is more like I'm making myself drunk from day to night,
Only not with alcoholic drinks,
But some other substances.

Other than that,
I've been sleeping for long hours,
Even after I get enough of sleep,
I'd still force myself back to sleep.
Just to get a few more hours past.
Not only I've became a hermit,
I'm one very miserable hermit!

First, a fridge that should have lots of candies and chocolate,
Everything that makes a girl happy,
HAS NOTHING.
Then, the thought of my summer holiday,
Was watching GG and SATC,
Saw how they spent their summer,
Made my days even more depressing.

I knew I had to do something,
Had to keep telling myself,
'Enough is enough!'
Got myself a shower,
Blow-dried my hair,
At last! Looking all freshen up and good
after all those sleazy lazy moments.
I even took a few minutes admiring myself in the mirror!
WHAT? I couldn't look at myself before that!

It felt good to be out and around people again,
Got some groceries to fill up my fridge,
Walked myself to Subway,
Since they were closing,
I had to order out.
Damn! I couldn't taste the mustard!
I got some ice-cream too on my way home
Yummy chocolate ice-cream with chocolate chips
While watching TV about some really cool food machines,
Technologies are really getting better,
They were listing out the food production machines,
That accelerate production by men by many times.

I also got myself some grape water.
I can always buy a lot of things on my way home.
Just when I was about to finish treating myself,
I got a phone call, then there!
I actually spoke to someone after days.
Though the call was about something about someone being annoying,
But hey, I was complaining about not having a social life,
Didn't I?
So see.. things do get better if you don't sulk yourself.

After, I was craving for a little bit more.
So, soba with sprinkle of seaweed
Well, now I'm back to the net!
: Contented :

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Button Mushroom by Jessica is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.1 Japan License.