Search This Blog

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Misfortune

Autumn Semester is coming, and therefore
New hair color, new hair-cut


before..
Got to the hair salon, wanted a darker hair dye since Autumn is coming up next. There were many types of brown under different color codes ex. green, blue, purple, golden... I don't really understand it anyway, I chose the brown under the golden code. I saw the sample, it was brown. Was looking at the magazines for hair styles since I didn't have any idea of what I want. Didn't really understand half what the stylist said, so it just went pfffft ----- short hair with fringe. Was sitting on the chair, surrounded by mirrors looking round enough, saddens me. Washed my hair and started cutting, this time the back too as the first time I couldn't deal with having all my hair short. After about 15cm long of my hair got cut off, I didn't even look at the floor. I'm sure there were lots, heard guy A said anyway. Then the fringe, it was 2 years back since I had fringe. That time too, I hesitated so my fringe back then was halfway between. The fringe I chose from the magazine was eyebrow length, before I could stop the stylist, he already cut it above eyebrow almost 3quarter forehead length. So, I thought "whatever.. let him do whatever he thinks would be nice for me".

Guy A was already analyzing my hair color while his teacher (thats what they call him), the stylist cut my hair. I didn't know hair stylist can be so professional, guy A was some sort like plotting and jotting down on the file like doctor analyzing their patients just so he could prepare the color for my hair as my black roots and hair color were different. After that, he wore his doctor gloves just like a surgeon! Then came guy B, another surgeon had another side except that they were doing just my hair rather than my brain.

Guy A & B then started asking me questions and there, we were talking and laughing. By the time they finished, I was already there for almost 2hours. After 25minutes, and I thought I could go home soon after washing and drying it. A misfortune thing happened, the color didn't cover much of my hair roots. My hair was still golden blonde. The stylist came to check and decided they should do it all over again as he chose the wrong color!! I was speechless, what could I say? I've waited that long to go home and my hair was ugly!.. So I wait and wait, guy A had another customer so he went on with her then left guy B to do all over it again.

Had my hair dyed again! After another hour plus, I was back on the chair having my hair dried. I noticed my roots and hair still different colors, told them and the stylist explained which I think he said he was trying to make it natural. Guess what? My hair was still golden blonde?!! I was very sure I chose brown!!! Well maybe not so golden, a little darker. But I'd still call it golden blonde. You decide...

after..

I know I look like those girls Wernie posted in her blog, but I haven't got any nice normal picture of myself. This is just to show that I still have the same colour after dying it two times in a row!

But the stylist was nice enough to not charge me anything

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Button Mushroom by Jessica is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.1 Japan License.