Search This Blog

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Edited Pictures

Photofiltre

Jillian : Try soaking your legs in mayonnaise
Mum : Look at my two daughters..


Baby Girl : I just want to brush my teeth


Edited by: Jill

Edited by: Jill
Ugly but funny

Little Coco!


Delicious!


Kristi! This is my favourite soba!
Kristi : Looks good! I want! (the face says it all)

Anna: Mr.Santa! Did you stain your pants?
My adorable dear friend.

I didn't know who should I give the award to!
Let's just give it to him, for now.
Mr.Moron: I'm very proud to be able to carry this title!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA the birthday cake wan idiot!!

Jessica Elle said...

Hahahahaha!!! Licking off the saliva!!!

Creative Commons License
Button Mushroom by Jessica is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.1 Japan License.