Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Mixed Up

I haven't blogged for awhile now huh?
Been busy and lazy
Now I'm going to just post everything in one post


This is what I did the night before my test last week
Should have been studying,
but this seems more fun isn't it?

Making colourful notes

Still working on it..

Good thing the test was pretty easy,
but poor thing those who failed.

Then got all bad mood. Idiots.


Oh right, I had instant pizza the other day..
Surprisingly, it wasn't bad
2 weeks ago..
Finally I couldn't stand the grass and trees
outside my house anymore..
Early in the morning, I got up and weeded everything
and I had to cut away all the branches that branched out!
I chopped it all with a spade
It worked!

I went to the Factory Outlet in Gotemba on Sunday. It's about 2hours plus away from where I was, wanted to take the train but had to wait for an hour or so. So thought could just take the bus since the next bus was coming.. The people at the ticket counter were really cool, they could speak all languages! Oh anyway, there was these two bitchy Asian girls right next to us, asking questions in English, gosh were they bitchy!
The guy said "there's no more seats, is it okay if you girls sit at the centre? You know where people walk.." I thought it's like the 5 seaters in a row type of bus, so without any hesitation, I said "Sure! as long as we're in!" Who could have guessed?
My friend said "It'd be very funny if we all have to sit in one row if the chair is the pull-out chair"
Yes.. You know me, I couldn't stop laughing!
Especially when they all pulled out the chair from the side one by one!
The traffic was pretty bad, we sat there..
Couldn't even move!!
Till halfway, suddenly an old man shouted to the driver
"Don't you stop for the restroom??"

The toilet is at the back of the bus,
but obviously it's impossible for anybody to move to the back
All of us had to get out of our seats and the bus stopped
I believe the old man's wife was very embarassed.

Same place, but this time..
Mount.Fuji is nowhere to be seen


My neighbor's fruit tree!
Let's wait for the fruits to fall


No comments:

Creative Commons License
Button Mushroom by Jessica is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.1 Japan License.