Search This Blog

Friday, January 09, 2009

Christmas 08'

Christmas came sooner than I even realized it, this year's Christmas we spent it over at Kayin's just like the year before. I went out coffee with Jill and Anna while waiting for the girls to finish work, as usual we got there pretty late (after 12). But well at least we didn't miss the countdown, just like every year before we did it in the car again.. This time, we had conference call, that means alot of shouting into each other's phone and out of the car windows.


There wasn't any drinks left when we got there, after lingering around for a bit, we got into May's car to the nearest store.
My first time in her car
The seat belt is long enough for both of us

Let it go, LOL!

Seven-Eleven's
Kristi couldn't decide on the colours so she wore both green and red. First half, she was in green, then she changed to red in the car. I managed to get part of her, lets see it!

Forgot to use flash!
There! With flash!
On the other hand, at the back seat, annoying both of them at
the front was all we did

Back at Kayin's..
The drunk crazy one
Giving MK her slipper (one side only)
Wern painting her little crocsHumping almost everything around
I do like this!

I got a toothpaste and toothbrush, so there
brushing my teeth

I love Kodomo Lion
I dunno wat was that about, I fell asleep.
You tell me.
I'm still searching for the one who took this!
Smartass, having me as her pillow!

Mel woke me up to supper/breakfast in the morning,
thank goodness! was starving!


Merry X'mas, People!

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Button Mushroom by Jessica is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.1 Japan License.