Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I was starving in the train on my way back from school, so I thought to myself.. Maybe I should stop by the store and grab something there for lunch. And so I went..

While I was walking in the store, this sudden urge of buying and cooking strikes me. So all right, instead of buying lunch, I bought fresh veggies, fish, beef, chicken... quite enough for the whole month's consumption! I felt stupid after paying for it, the things don't even last that long! Maximum a week or so? But again, you can't blame a girl for wanting to learn how to cook?


On my way back, the devils in my mind had again asked "Don't you need something from the drug store? (Watson type of store, only bigger with lots more stuff)" Well.. yeah, I have the whole list left at home. Went back, wasn't hungry anymore by then, full with the stupidity of mine. But I couldn't resist the fresh bought Tuna and Salmon, I had to finish every last piece of it. While doing that, I watched Scorpion King by The Rock. Some old movie? But I enjoyed it, dramatic, yes.. But at least! at least! the girl didn't die pushing him away from the deadly arrow, instead he saved her! Okay, that's just one part of it.. Movie with happy ending.


in the drug store..

One of the guy workers there just appeared everywhere I went. I felt weird, kinda like I was stealing from them. But couldn't care much anyway.. I like buying toiletries. This time, much better, just got 2 or 3 items extra that aren't in the list. I got home with a big bag of things, feeling happy. I feel happy just by looking at all the things I got :)

I went online a bit and I felt like buying things again, I gotta admit, I have a little problem today.. Can't help it, so I started looking around the house see what else do I really NEED. I found 2! I really need those and...Yay! Let's go to the shop and get it!!

Walking around the store, filling up my basket was enjoyable. They sell everything there, from household needs to stationary to whatever you name it, they have it. There was this lady walking from the street to the store with me, and in the store, she appeared quite a number of times at the same part and when I went to the counter to pay for the basket which was already full, she was just behind me. What a coincidence! She looked kinda scary with her lioness dirty blonde/gold hair.. Let's not go further into it. I took quite awhile to pick up those items in my basket, I can be very picky and frickle minded when it comes to choosing stuff. By the time I stopped myself, forced and dragged myself to the counter, I've already filled up the basket with more than enough nonsense. I paid for my 15items, and there she was with 4 items. What took her so long? Why is she always around?!

Care less I said and walked my way home, happily.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Button Mushroom by Jessica is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.1 Japan License.