Search This Blog

Friday, January 02, 2009

It's 2009!
Happy New Year, everyone!
Another New Year,
Another New Resolution?

So I haven't been updating since I got back to my hometown,
been meeting and catching up with families and friends.
Never really had the time to actually sit and blog.
Since now I have little time before meeting up
dad for dinner, here I am.


The past 2 short weeks passed by rather fast,
feels really good to be home again.
Parents been so wonderful to me,
couldn't be more thankful having them around all the time.
Actually everyone in the family been really great,
just like they say "there's no place like home".


Then there are the friends,
its great hanging around with them again just like old times.
This might also be the last time since everyone is leaving
to further their studies..
Well, maybe the next time we hang would be
around 10years later or never. Who knows.


Unfortunately, the time for me to go back to the high-tech,
fast growing country is fast up.. Back to my 'rountined life',
so thought before that, I post up a few blogs at once about
some of the outings, Christmas, New Year..

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Button Mushroom by Jessica is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.1 Japan License.