Search This Blog

Monday, January 12, 2009

Tagged by Anna.

1. Does it matter to you if your boyfriend or girlfriend smokes?
No doesn't matter, but if he has health issues, then yes.

2. How about drinking?
Like what I said in Question1

3. Do you like someone you can't have?
Yes, and I'm sure everyone has

4. If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?

Yes, but please make it a little mysterious? :)

5. What's your favourite sport?

Well.. I like to swim, and I like riding a bicycle, working out at the gym (but I never said that I'm not lazy)

6. It's saturday night, you're home alone. What do you do?
Call up some friends, make them come over. Or just go out and chill. Not really a club-goer

7. Do you like roller coasters?

Yes! The excitement!

8. When's the perfect time to have a bf/gf?

When one's lonely? haha nahh, its not about the perfect time, but the perfect one.

9. If you could date any celebrity, who would it be?

I don't have anyone particular in mind, but I would say the influential Angelina Jolie, isn't she the coolest? I think both sexes could totally fall for her

10. What are you doing this weekend?
I just had a quiet weekend, next weekend should be the same. But if I were to be in Penang, I'm sure I'll be tired and exhausted after the weekend.

11. What is your favourite restaurant?
I'm not picky, I'm fine with anything, as long as they play good music, not too crowded around, I get services that I pay for.. then I'm fine.

12. Have you ever hugged someone?
Yes.

13. Ever kissed someone you weren't attracted to?
Yes. Urrghh!

14. Do you like anyone right now?
The infatuated kind? Hmm no one in particular

15. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
His body, then his neck


16. Which do you prefer, Beach or Mountains?

Beach, I love the sun! But not the sand, but again.. what's beach without the sand?

17. What kind of phone do you have?

A phone that looks alot like a remote control!

18. Computer or Laptop?

Laptop

19. Jeans or sweats?
Jeans

20. Which year(s) has/have been the best so far?

So far.. my high school years. its kinda hard not to break the rules and all, but its all the fun that I had through my school years.

21. How old are you gonna be on your next birthday?

19! and I still can't believe that, sometimes I still think I'm 12, well ok maybe not 12 but still, 19's a bigger number now!

22. What should you be doing right now?
I should be studying for my next test, preparing for tomorrow's class. I'm just not in the mood, I miss my life. Yes, I had a life..


23. What is your favourite TV show?

Friends, Desperate Housewives, The L Word, Gossip Girls, Dexter.. lots more, but those are the ones I still watch up till now..

24. What's been your last purchase?

Is food counted? If not, then the Pleasures Exotic from Estee Lauder

25. Are you attracted to girls/boys that smoke?
I'm attracted to who they are, not what they do but sometimes some things they do, do turn me off

26. Have you ever fallen on your butt in front of a crowd of people?

Yes! ='( one of the most embarrassing moments

27. What do you do when you're at home?
Watch movies, online, sleep, blog (exactly what I'm doing)

28. What is your favourite subject?

Language, that's the one thing I can do good in.

29. What's the best thing that happened on you?

Hmmm, let's see, I'm gonna have to start from the day I was born. I'd say MY PARENTS

30. 10 person to tag: (most of the people who blogs had been tagged, there won't even be a 10)

1. Jillian
2. Melissa
3. Seven
4. Xiao Tian
5. Mindy
6. Janice

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Button Mushroom by Jessica is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.1 Japan License.