Search This Blog

Thursday, March 05, 2009

Days in a post

3rd March, the third day of the third month, it was Hinamatsuri ( The Japanese Doll Festival or better known as Girls' Day ). A short celebration was held in school, we had to fold this little box thing with paper to put the crackers in it. The crackers are colourful and sweet, then there's amazake (sweet non alcoholic sake). It wasn't bad, kind of like it actually despite my French friends that hate it.

Here's a picture of it.
According to the weather report, there'd be a heavy snow that it'd pile up, in Tokyo that afternoon itself. So for that, I stayed back at school just to see it. Then sadly, I couldn't stay till it falls, didn't have an umbrella. That night, I waited impatiently, till finally.. little drops of rain turned into snow. I was home then, took quite a few pictures. They aren't that impressive..

Click pictures to enlarge
I know, they just simply look like I have a dirty lens on my camera..
I guess I was hoping that I can make a before and after compilation with this. Before it piles up and after, well guess I can't afterall.. It didn't happen!
Bad weather forecast?


Finally, the exam is over. The night before, I couldn't be bothered anymore to study not even at the last minute, wasn't feeling good at all. Maybe it was the weather, the sudden cold weather and all. So if I ever get a bad result, I guess I deserve it huh?

Then we went to the bookstore. The English books they sell is only this little section! Most of it are books from the movie, or is it the other way round? But anyway I always prefer to watch than read. There wasn't much choices, I wanted to get the series of the Shopaholics, but Marylin teased me! Obviously, we have different taste in books. So fine! But only because I have it in my computer. Luuk said Slumdog Millionaire is a very good movie. He insisted that I watch it, so I thought before that I'd read it first.

Is that the filmstar?
This other one "Married in Seattle" looks nice, maybe partly because Chris is always telling me how nice it is in Seattle and all. We'll see.

Nice cover huh?

I just finished reading this book for the second time.

The Naughty Neighbor

Anna showed me this blog the other night, the blogger just got herself a Kate Moss's perfume. The cover looks nice, so it kind of made me want one myself too though I just got one not so long ago. So today, I went to the Fragrance store to look for it. Smells nice, but I ended up getting different ones.

Now I'm satisfied.

Is Paris Hilton really that bad?.. Ah all right, that was a stupid question. But I have nothing against her, I kinda like her actually. See, that doesn't make me plastic or D.B. =) I used to collect her books and wanted her first perfume, but it's not selling anymore. They have the male version one though, I think its suitable for females too. 'Heiress' is just really sweet, guess I just got it for the sake of it. It's not so bad, at least it has a cool box.



No comments:

Creative Commons License
Button Mushroom by Jessica is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.1 Japan License.