Search This Blog

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Yeah, I'm still here.. after posting the last blog. I've been trying since yesterday to get myself sleepy, not tired because I am. But my mind was stubborn, so after my dearests left, I stayed on playing the most stupidest game ever! I tried playing it for more than an hour but I had to give up after hitting the 'restart' button wrongly! There went all my effort.. I was actually running a salon, cut, wash, colour the hair, waxing, manicure & pedicure, then I had this tanning machine. I tried leaving customers in there, let them burn! But too bad they didn't die.. They just got burnt! HAHAHA Then they paid me with this unsatisfied smiley and refused to give me tips!!

After that, I had my breakfast. I thought about it again and again actually, cause Anna said "don't go to bed after meal". When I got up to get myself some food, I realized how painful my ass is. I looked at the time, and counted, I've been sitting for more than 10hours on that stupid cushion chair that's supposed to be soft!! I came back here thinking, Anna just got off and won't be back so soon, Melia has gone to some farm with the in-laws.. What should I do?!

Yes.. movies. I watched D.E.B.S. (2004 ) starring Jordana Brewster, Mia from The Fast & The Furious. She's the super villain in D.E.B.S but she doesn't really do bad things? This is more to a really stupid Comedy, but funny. I like it! She stole all the money from the bank and gave it back in the end with a 'sorry' note. lol


I got a shower finally and went outside. Damn, the sun was so bright, it wasn't hot but it was really bright. I couldn't open my eyes, and I looked really pale and really fair like a walking zombie. For the first time, I got bit scared of the sun. Like I've not seen the sun for a hundred years. Maybe now I understand why's my 'friend' afraid of the sun, oh wait.. she's also afraid of going out to post a letter!

I came home with lots of oranges, grapefruits & kiwi fruit! and.. came right back here, munching away on my food.


Was checking my mails when I was eating this, and there it was! It's the Nyotaimori again. Googled it, tried to find the location of the restaurants, but could never find it! Every website posted by the users have the same pictures! If anyone know where it is, let me know. It's originally from Japan, but it's so rare!


My lifeless life. Enjoy!



Oh ya! I downloaded new movies! The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, the type of movie that you like, Anna! Let's watch it together! =)

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Button Mushroom by Jessica is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.1 Japan License.