Search This Blog

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Happy 24th Birthday

Having a sister is like having a friend that you can't get rid of. My sister, has always been a good friend, though she can be a little mean sometimes. But overall, we share the same interests in almost everything. She's someone I gossip with and not be afraid that I'd get a stab in the back. She's the only one that gets all my jokes, and laugh about it.

Today, she's turning 24 and she's engaged to the bf, Eric. Someone she loves dearly, dream guy or not, as long as she's happy. So congratulations!


I know you're not having any big celebrations, that you just want a quiet birthday as you don't like crowds anymore. I also know I should have been there to have dinner.. So instead, I got these!

Green Tea and Chocolate with red beans


Strawberry, your favourite!

I'm celebrating your birthday, with myself! =)
Have a great year, hope dreams come true for you.

Happy Birthday, sis!

p/s: Don't always get angry ;)

Be happy!



This is the 3D glasses that you said we can't possibly make it on our own! What did I tell you huh? Pretty cool isn't it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha *points at glasses* Hahahahaha!!!

Creative Commons License
Button Mushroom by Jessica is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.1 Japan License.