Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Another dearest friend of mine is turning 18 in an hour
If she was here with me, she should be 18 by now
But who cares, it's only the time difference

Let me just say a few things about her
Well you see, personally I like laughing at her
I think she's funny, in some ways she is
She'd always ask me why am I laughing
or even call me a laughing toy
Thanks Wern, but you know its only because you're 'laughable'!

I've known her for almost 4 years now
So should I say we've been through quite a bunch?
Well not exactly a bunch, but not little as well
I'm about to show people our younger days

Still remember this?

Or this?
Jeez, you look incredibly cute here!!

Back to topic

Well, my friend here..

She can be real cold sometimes

A little bit more to be ranked as Ice Queen

Way to go Wern!


Oh right right, don't get me wrong

She's only that to strangers and people she....

Doesn't favor much


Oh hey look at this!
What's wrong Wern?

A little cold in the water?

HAHAHAHAHA!!
Like I said before,

Wern, never failed to make me laugh!



HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY

Much love!

Hugs and Kisses!

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Button Mushroom by Jessica is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.1 Japan License.