Search This Blog

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Happy Birthday, my dearest friend

You see, the thing about my friend and I is that we're not afraid of getting dark, we can tan and tan and tan till we get those tan lines and we still can say this "let's go again tomorrow"!



She's no ordinary girl, she likes to go all out for adventures and she also likes to just chill and have her beer. I also remember she always say this "let's go chill and have a beer"..


Till she gets all stoned and drunk,
but that seldom happen..


Not to forget She likes to dance and club
This is from one of the nights..


Sometimes, she bullies!!
Tried to take off my clothes
Pulled May's arms!
Tried to suffocate me!

This is me paying back!!


Now she discovered a new name!
Kristi Chen - Kitchen!!

Being dumb
I miss you, Birthday Girl!!
Love you much!

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Button Mushroom by Jessica is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.1 Japan License.