Search This Blog

Sunday, August 31, 2008

My Classmates - Second Half


Aeh... aeh... aeh (pronounced as AIR)... She.. aeh.. speaks like that, well that's her habit, she probably got it from where she from, Hong Kong. Alot like the Chinese ed, she can hardly pronounce her Rs & Ls correctly. That irritates me quite a little to be honest, she's often absent from school so I guess if she doesn't pick up what teacher says, that's quite fine. But what I can't really stand is that, she and the guy beside her having same idiotic concentrating problem!!
♥♥

TT : Long Enough

Now this is the guy I feel like smacking for only a thousand times! Like I said previously, both of them have concentrating problem. I don't know if I should say this is a concentrating problem, because obviously they were listening but they just had to... He's actually worse! He never failed to make teacher repeat every question asked! Imagine I'd feel like smacking him just by listening, what about the teacher?! You know what's worse? His face expression!! Teacher ask a question, and he'd go like (face looking very blur. Very idiotic!!!) "..... Please go again?" Every single time without fail!!!!! What's wrong with him!!!! Not only that, he has another serious problem, Being Stupid. I didn't want to use that word, but I really can't find any more suitable nice word. Lets say the teacher say - Today I'm going to do A and B - (obviously sentences now are no longer that simple so imagine when his stupidity rises), he'd stupidly ask teacher "Excuse me, do you think its okay if I say today I'm going to do B and A?" So you see, I'm not too much right?

TT : Long Enough

The guy who likes to answer questions. He raises his hand everytime a question is asked. And he answers it with all actions and expressions. Funny at first, but slowly.. It's becoming quite annoying. Other than that, he's fine.
♥♥
TT : Short



Then there's the American. He's always not around for school trips, outings or parties, so I don't have a single picture of him. Too busy with his work and Japanese girlfriend, well that's what he said. He's smart, also always absent so I don't have any issues with him.

♥♥♥
TT : A minute or two


This guy here is always looking for perfection with his sentences. Whatever we're learning at the moment, he can't just use the grammar, he has to go over all the trouble to look for the old grammars and vocabularies. Hence, his sentences are always super long and he takes a very long time to say the whole sentence out. He also always forget the vocabularies and so he doesn't understand the meaning of the question almost half the time! It's really pretty sickening to hear him answering the questions.

TT : Forever!

Sitting side by side, he is also one hell of a problem. He practically get stuck with his words all the time, and is always confusing himself. He's really not a bright student and yet he's always trying to correct the guy beside him.. wrongly! He is sometimes like the guy who ask stupid questions, they both have the tendency to be really dumb at times. For example, teacher just finished saying "A is apple", and immediately after a few seconds, "So.. A is apple. Right?" With a satisfied smile on the face, like as if they understood that on their own. Everytime without fail, I feel like telling them "you idiots, teacher just said that!!"

TT : Forever!

I get the impression that she doesn't like to answer questions. She always shortens her answers whenever she get a chance to do so. In fact, I think she doesn't really like school, she was always absent until one day she got into trouble with her attendance. Well so far I've never felt irritated by her..
♥♥♥
TT : Short


The one with the hearing aid. Has problem with his hearing and pronouncing his words clearly. Teachers have gotta be very patient with him, repeating and letting him repeat. Sometimes can hardly understand what is he really saying. The other day he was reading his essay, I suppose nobody could understand it and everyone just went quiet though the situation was kinda funny. Well at first when he joined the class, everyone thinks he's weird. Not that he's not anymore right now, but I guess everyone just sort of got used to it. Sometimes he'd giggle loudly (he probably didn't realize it), or smack his own face or his head against the wall. Well there's more but I don't want to go on.
He's really hardworking though, must be hard for him to cope up actually to think of it.

TT : Long Enough

Lastly, there's the doctor. Intelligent Tokyo U graduate. He's also really nice and patient, can always see him teaching the guy when he can't hear the teacher. Maybe that's the quality doctors have.
♥♥♥
TT : Short

Whatever I said happens during classes.
They're actually nice people, just irritating and annoying a little here and there.
Well nobody's perfect anyways.
The summer semester has just ended,
I might not be in the same class as them anymore the next autumn semester.
Let's just see what kind of annoyance I'll get next semester.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can see the cig in your hand la, u better photoshop it away...later mum see, HAR!! TIUK!

Anonymous said...

That first pic, the woman looks like the HK series 'sang ku lo por' like that

Creative Commons License
Button Mushroom by Jessica is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.1 Japan License.