Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Sunday, 3rd August
Bangladesh's Friendship Day
(their flag is like Japan's flag, just different colour, Red and Green's the colour)

Event at Harajuku
Look at the amount of people, there were
Indians,
Bangladeshis,
Caucasians,
Chinese like myself and of course
Japanese..
There were also performance by the
Japanese,
Korean and..
Indian/Bangla..
These are few of the shots..


It wasn't that exciting sitting under the sun on that stupid benches just to look at some traditional dances and actions so I wasn't there for long. You can also notice the pictures are all from a same dance. They have others too, like Indian kids danced to some music which I don't get it at all, some Bangladesh's band with their traditional music, snack dance , huge huge snack body crawling on the stage and blablabla.. I have to say, it was abit boring. So then I went to the other side where they have all these musicians singing their own songs, you can get their CDs too if you like their songs. They all have this little speaker and a mike, some actually looked like their singing karaoke. The sound wasn't good at all, they couldn't put it too loud as they were all just almost next to each other along the way. So you can imagine, you can hear different music playing at the same time, so its like... BLUR. Here, I'm going to put up some pictures, see what you can see.


Spot the difference people Oh right, there's another proof Look at the amount of people,
First Picture : The lady singer is prettier compared to others
So lets see the girl singing beside her

Second Picture : Where's all the fans?
She sang pretty good I think, I stood there to listen for awhile.

She sang with full of emotion..
I noticed the singer (frm 1st pic) was surrounded by old men,

I didn't see any lady or girl..

Pervertic old men,
I feel sorry for that girl.

But you need both hands to clap right?
ahh...
Same goes to the one in the third picture
Those three young girls,
singing and dancing
Jumping here and there, very energetic
Couldn't really hear them singing though..
But still, surrounded by men, young and old.
There was another guy singer,
Surrounded by girls clapping for him..
I didn't have the picture too bad.

I actually saw a few quite talented singers,
Probably they didn't have the look,
So no fans AT ALL.

Went back to the stage
Heard this girl playing her violin real good
Now this is right..
She had alot of people moved their benches in front to look at her

Once she finish, everyone at the front,
stood up right away,
didn't care about the next performer at all...
lol..


Right, I forgot about this man I saw..
He got this pink plushie hanging in front of him,
He was in this pink apron,
Colourful long necklace,
A big ribbon on his head and some pink thing,
Its really too bad I only got his picture from the side..
Ridiculous looking guy..

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Button Mushroom by Jessica is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.1 Japan License.