Search This Blog

Saturday, August 30, 2008

My Classmates - First Half

- For Entertainment Only -
Explanation
♥♥♥ - I'm fine being in the same class
♥♥ - I don't quite mind, but if I have a choice..
- Please get the hell outta my class!
Time Taken (TT) - How long they normally need to answer a simple question

There are suppose to be 15 of us
The class has been quite empty lately


Well anyway, like I said
I'll post up everyone of them when I have the chance
I happened to have most of the pictures now..

So, here goes..


Introducing : ..
(I'll go by order starting from .. )

The guy who sits beside me. Obviously, he didn't realize he has small eyes. Look at the hair! He got himself an ugly haircut weeks ago. Well you see.. He used to look like the one in the inset, also used to be a big emo guy till now.. Can often hear him flattering himself, his good looks and body (hate to admit, he does have a nice body). Very cheeky and always give bad comments on people, from teacher to pretty girls to anyone he sees. You ask him for opinion, he has it!
Well, he doesn't irritate me in class, he answers teachers' questions really soft and can hardly hear him asking questions. He always seemed like he's not listening but he could answer teachers without having them repeated.
Time taken : Short
♥♥♥

I'm sitting between these two


Never questions, able to answers teachers' questions. So I have no complains for her, as she speaks only French and a little Japanese, she doesn't talk during classes. So I guess that is why she finds me and Shin very noisy though I swear we talk & laugh really soft!
Time Taken : Short
♥♥♥

Well Hsu is fine I suppose, just sometimes a little mistake here and there during classes and some of her funny word pronounciations. She often talk about her American husband, I don't really know if she's bragging or is she just in love.
Time Taken : A minute or two
♥♥

This one, I don't mind having him in the class but sometimes he can be really irritating especially when the time is not good for jokes and alot of talking. He likes to talk and talks alot! He always takes the big trouble to give a long answer. As you know in Japanese language, there's formal and informal language. Normally the formal language is long and troublesome. So if someone talks informal to you, you should just answer it informally. He just can't!!
ex. A : Gen-ki? ( Fine?) B : Uun, gen-ki. (Yup, fine )
Robin : O-ka-ge-sa-ma-de, gen-ki-de-su. ( Thank you very much, I'm fine )

You see? Aren't that troublesome, moreover it irritates people beside you to hear you speak so much!!! He also likes to interupt, he can just cut in when people are in the middle of conversations! So I often ask him to shut up, I'm not a meanie but sometimes I really just can stand no more!
Time Taken : A minute or two
♥♥

Beside him sits a middle aged lady. She was absent so I couldn't get her picture. Well she is problematic, nobody really knows where is she from and she speaks weird English though she proclaimed herself from the States before. Yes I said before! Her english slang is weird and ugly, she let her words all stick together and she speaks like a roller coaster. Not impressive at all. She always have a same answer to this question "where are you from?". She could have just tell the birthplace, but instead.. you know what's her answer? "I was born in Korea but then I went America (she had the meaning of being an American), then because I married a Japanese so now I'm a Japanese". Do you know how many times that question is asked by different teachers?!!! And sometimes for practice purpose!
Another thing about her is that she doesn't like to lose! I remember one time teacher asked do you all know any famous footballer? This lady proudly said "Honaldo", and everyone went blank for awhile and finally someone asked her, "Huh? Ronaldo?" She probably knew she was wrong but she didn't admit it, till the guys said, "Is there a Honaldo? There's no Honaldo". After a few days, teacher was talking about those English words that are translated to Japanese. Then this lady here went furious! She mentioned again about the footballer's name, she said "I went home and checked the internet and there is really Honaldo, and I also heard they say Honaldo!!!!!" Then she started blaming the Japanese slang, she said "Japanese people always say Honaldo Honaldo.. I heard.. blablabla..!!" Teacher's a Japanese and she said it nicely "Hmmm? But I've never heard of it.." Teacher knew her problems, so teacher kept quiet and she went on and on, louder and louder every second for 15minutes or so!! How ridiculous was that??! I can still go on with her problematic problems like her bragging about her career and always have to make herself better like let's say question is What Did You Get For Your Birthday? Someone said a car and she just had to be better than that, she said she got a house and a car.. Things like that, and you know she's a psychiatrist. But sometimes I'm amused, the way she made everyone's face go like "HUH?" She's too much of a problem, besides this is suppose to be just a rough idea but I guess I've gone too far. I better get on with the next.
Time Taken : Fine

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Button Mushroom by Jessica is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.1 Japan License.