Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

I fell again!!!
This time on my way up..
In school, luckily no one was around to see it.
But sure it was loud,
people from downstairs asked
"Are you okay?"
'As usual', has become a habit for me to fall it seems
So as usual, I got up quickly
"I'm okay!!!!" I shouted.

Though nobody saw me, I think..
But I felt really embarrassed!!

At the train station :
I heard someone screaming from far away
Something like "ooooOOOoooOOO"
Not the loud sharp type but more like the soft but playful type?
But anyway, a minute later..
Saw an old man with an umbrella,
He hold the umbrella pointed towards the front,
Running and screaming
and I started seeing people running away from him..

Many funny weird people around the station everyday
Too tired from work? Hmmm..

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Button Mushroom by Jessica is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.1 Japan License.