Search This Blog

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Anger

ANGER :
It is like a parasite! It feeds, it sucks and it is growing in me, larger by minute. Under certain circumstances, I'm unable to talk about it. What more, fix it. So I've been playing the role of an emotionless person, which by the way, isn't easy at all. Then when I'm offstage, these emotions just start surfacing against my will. As being temperamental is unhealthy, this is one of the few things that might just help. Write it.



p/s: Screaming into a pillow is one of it too.
Screaming into a pillow still helps at this point,
but what happens when it stops working?


Damaged.

2 comments:

Jillian R. said...

Hahaha I like the yellow pad thing. How did u do it?

Jessica Elle said...

It's easy, will teach you! :)

Creative Commons License
Button Mushroom by Jessica is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.1 Japan License.