Search This Blog

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Movies?

So I went to the movies the other day. It was Sex and The City 2 anyway if any of you were curious. It was fabulous! Love Samantha, always the wild and fun one!

So I wasn't really looking forward to watch the movie, only because of the unpleasant experiences I had at previous cinemas I went to. It was the small & narrow, not so much like cushion seats etc. Worse than GSC, which was really unacceptable since this is Tokyo! But now I know, it was just those sucky cinemas which I don't plan to visit again.

This time, I had a big chair, almost enough to fit 2 persons! Okay.. Maybe I exaggerated a little bit, but it could at least fit more than one normal person! Which was really nice. The cinema was huge and it looked clean, I'm sort of a germ freak, so I could 'detect' germs! It may sound funny, but it's true!

Another thing is, Japanese people are always really quiet throughout the whole movie. They don't even laugh at funny scenes, not that I want to hear loud laughters or anything. But it would be nice to have someone laugh with you and be normal. I mean, normal people laugh at normal funny scenes, right? But that doesn't seem like the case, so guess what? Ever since I realized that, I giggled and laughed silently to myself at the movies. It hurts sometimes or maybe I turned purple, even!


I was sitting inside, last in the row. When the movie ended, I was all prepared to leave. But I was so surprised when nobody moved at all! 3 or 4 people went out right after, but the rest just stayed there! They were all just staring at the screen, like the credits moving up the screen were the most interesting thing they've ever seen! I'm pretty sure I've given them several hints that I'd like to get out, but nobody seemed to be bothered! So there I was, staring at them, fascinated. Until the credits on the screen came to an end, finally.. everybody started to stand up and leave.. Interesting huh?!

Summer has arrived.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Button Mushroom by Jessica is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.1 Japan License.