Search This Blog

Monday, June 21, 2010

Daddy Day 2010

Notice the cardboard on the piano chair, still there after 15years?! When I was a kid, I always wanted to take it off, it made me look better playing the piano, without it. But now, thank goodness my dad was already an OCD freak then, I have the newest looking 15years old piano chair & of course the piano, good as new!

Few years back, when we still had the greens in our home!

This whole OCD thing that runs in the family made me who I am today. So don't complain, it RUNS IN THE FAMILY! But it really isn't that bad, at least I'm clean? I remember once, I asked my dad to take this survey about coloured candies.

The survey asked, "What would you do if you had a handful of coloured candies"?
A : Put them all in a bottle.
B: Separate & put them in bottles following the colours.

Of course you've guess what my dad's answer was. This is not the only thing, but really, I find it funny! But other people seem to get annoyed at OCD people. I was folding my paper prints the other day, and my friend scolded me crazy. But I really don't understand how they could study without making it nice first!

So anyway, it was Father's Day yesterday. Daddy wasn't feeling well, poor thing. Look at him, he looked scary!

But, the smiling face is not that convincing either.
But that's okay, daddy!
I love you still!
& you're still my best friend!

Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Button Mushroom by Jessica is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.1 Japan License.