Search This Blog

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Happy Hop Hop!

Sometimes I feel this happiness in me that I have no clue where it comes from. They say 'happiness is short-lived', which is so true. I feel it for a few minutes, sometimes few hours. I sing, I smile for no obvious reason, I talk to myself (HAHA) then I laugh... Then of course until something has to come and spoil it. Of course that something need not be a person or a group of people, or the noisy birds. Things like, dirty laundry, messy table, untidy room, etc. get to me sometimes.

It's obvious that my mood changes like the currency exchange rate, it goes up and it goes down without any kind of warning. Don't mind the comparison, all these business related studies I do everyday now are really 'forceful'. It is like, me sitting in a car that operates on its own, driving towards "World of Business".

'Forceful', but I'm really looking forward to see what it is like when I get there.


Till then,
xoxo.

HAPPY.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Button Mushroom by Jessica is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.1 Japan License.