Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Yet another, 29th

The hot summer days are finally here! The weather has not only been hot, but also humid! Everywhere I go, people smell like they've just came out from a strenuous workout at the gym!

I was praying for summer to come more quickly last few months, I think I'm going to regret it now. Not that I don't enjoy being tanned and all, but sweaty and sticky?! It is like having the whole steam room follow you everywhere. You're always wet, and today I couldn't even see things clearly. It was exactly like how it is in the steam room, only bit clearer.

And guess what?
It is Suit Day!



It has been just nice these few days,
thank you, C
& Today, it would have been our 5th.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Button Mushroom by Jessica is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.1 Japan License.