Search This Blog

Thursday, May 05, 2011

AwayFromLove Day#2

It was 4a.m. and I forced myself to bed, body screaming out of exhaustion, it was the mind who wouldn't listen. As I was lying there, the mind was filled with so many things, so much to say, only nowhere to spill. I went in my dreams, carrying a thousand words, slowly letting it create it's own scene followed by it's own imagination. I knew the sun was up, even though I refused to open my eyes, I was partially awake. All of that but I didn't want to wake up, I would have spent my entire day in bed if I could. 

A call from you woke me up, it made sure that I wasn't wrong. The sun is up indeed, behind those curtains is another world where there are busy people everywhere, doing their own things, racing against time. You reminded me of that, telling me that I shouldn't be doing what I was doing. Maybe I was dreaming, maybe I was exhausted, or maybe I just didn't want to listen, I mumbled a little and headed right back into dreamland. 

The afternoon has arrived, I heard my clock ticked, it was 2p.m. I felt like I couldn't force myself to continue sleeping any longer, I'd always get bad dreams if I do. Reluctantly, I dragged myself out of bed, sat myself down in front of the computer and watched National Geographic. It was the episode about the 2011 incidents in Japan. For the whole one hour, I was quiet and tears just kept flowing down my cheeks. 


             Come home soon.

My best friend wanted to slap me for behaving like this.
It's not the end of the world I know, but everything I do reminds me of you.



Only you,
Bee.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Button Mushroom by Jessica is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.1 Japan License.