Search This Blog

Saturday, May 07, 2011

AwayFromLove Day#4

Am I crazy to keep thinking bout our dream vacations that we'll be taking soon? It's too hard not to get so excited about it! Thinking bout it gets me high and up, just can't get it off me!! It's not going to be those fancy vacations that most people dream of, at least not now, but we both know how amazing it's going to be no matter what, don't we!? I'm talking to myself everyday now, it might seem insane since I've been locking myself at home for days. You not being around just feels so empty, it's like I've been waking up without my heart. 


      __ the wait is going to be over soon!!


The heart must have flown away somewhere.
Nevertheless, the mind is still here.
A mind that never stops thinking about you.

Only you,
Bee. 

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Button Mushroom by Jessica is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.1 Japan License.