Search This Blog

Saturday, May 07, 2011

AwayFromLove Night#3

If you're looking at the time, yes it is almost 5, not in the evening but at dawn. I still can't sleep if you're going to give me a lecture, you know the reason why. Anyway, everyday now I see these two friends of mine on Facebook, they're a couple and one of them left to a place far away. They just talk about things on Facebook, I think it's sweet, yet I find it very interesting, in a weird funny way. Seeing how other people are going through the same thing as I am, makes me feel like I'm not alone. It became somewhat a drama I follow everyday, as I get it, I get what's going on with them. I feel for them! I don't think my situation is any better but at least I get to feel happy after thinking for awhile. As in two days time, you're coming home, I just need to be good and stay patient. Very patient. You know, I was about to go crazy earlier, I was that close to buying that plane ticket to go down there to surprise you! I couldn't control myself, furthermore, who could resist DisneyLand?! In addition, those Disney characters always have a special kind of effect on people, they're magical! Won't you agree? I can't wait to hear all your stories.


        Two more days.


I really am feeling like a princess.
You always treat me like one.
Come home quick, your princess misses you.


Only you,
Bee.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Button Mushroom by Jessica is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.1 Japan License.