Search This Blog

Friday, May 06, 2011

AwayFromLove Day#3

Love that my one angry emoticon make you weird and sad all at once. Very sweet of you to care so much. It was just an emoticon, it has been a crazy few days. 


   ___  Haven't stopped missing you
    
Our songs just keep playing on the radio. Normally at this time, we'd be listening to it together, no matter where we are. We'd turn that radio on, sit there like we're next to each other & just listen to it. It is amazing tonight how every one of our songs are playing one after another, you know how excited I get every time I hear our songs! I turned to my phone, then I remembered =( When the song 'You Raise Me Up' was on, I remember how you'd sing along every time (and of course that hand gesture. HAHA). I'd always act like it's a torture, but I love it, secretly. Now you know the truth, you're still supposed to act like you've never heard of it kayy. It's not an option by the way =) I miss listening to your singing.

Tell me that you're proud of me!
It's day three!

Only you,
Bee. 

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Button Mushroom by Jessica is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.1 Japan License.