Search This Blog

Thursday, May 05, 2011

AwayFromLove Night#1

1.30a.m. 
Today I've been sitting here in front of the computer all day, watching movies and tv shows, it's like torturing my eyes and body as they're shaking their heads (if they actually have heads) saying "NO NO NO, PLEASE, NO MORE." I just drowned myself, trying to make myself forget the fact that I'm actually waiting for you. I don't even know why am I behaving like that! Anyway earlier, you called and asked which angry bird do I like, I then switched to the game, my eyes are going to pop any time soon now. As always, those little bastards piss me off. I turned it off and looked at the clock. There I was, sitting in front of my computer, staring into the black screen. I guess I'm not used to it yet, I don't feel like it's 1o'clock in the middle of the night, it feels like there's something I haven't done and it's keeping me up! This is very unusual for me, normally you'd be around, you'd be asking if I'm sleepy and if not, you'd be singing me songs, reading me stories, playing classical jazz music or piano music. You'd also hear me whine, complain, or we'd just pillow talk and fall asleep together.


Tonight, I just might have to go to bed alone like a grown up, don't I? Well, even so, I know you're out there somewhere singing me the songs I like, reading me those fake fairy tales, and telling me that I'll be okay. A kiss on the forehead, greeting me goodnight, telling me not to worry because you'll be coming home very soon.


        . _____ I know.

This is the end of day one.
Yes, I'm counting! How can I not! 
I'm really missing you.


Only you,
Bee.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Button Mushroom by Jessica is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.1 Japan License.