Search This Blog

Thursday, May 05, 2011

AwayFromLove Night#2

It really isn't easy missing you like that, I haven't stopped thinking about you for even a second. We're both so excited that you're coming home in a few days time. Someone actually asked why I'm not happy that you're away, that I'm actually having my freedom while you're having your own fun walking around the city of buildings. Well, honestly.. I feel so attached to you that I can't bear being away from you. It's funny how I'm feeling this way, it's pretty new. 


I'm going to try to sleep, when I wake up, it will be closer to when all of this end. If you ask me, I really am excited! Hah.


    I just can't stop thinking how life's going to be so much more fulfilling in a few months time.


If I knew how depressing these few days would be,
I would have followed you, I would have been by your side.
Sorry I turned you down though, heh.
No next time =)

Goodnight, you.

Only You,
Bee.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Button Mushroom by Jessica is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.1 Japan License.