Search This Blog

Sunday, May 08, 2011

AwayFromLove Night#4

You know how I would always ask you if you know how awesome you are, when you do something? Tonight it's another one of it, you don't have to answer that question, let me tell you! 


You're AWESOME!! I was just thinking real hard about you, and there and then, you called. You were so sweet, how could I resist? Not that I have the need to, but how could I resist telling the world how awesome you actually are sometimes?! Hah! Anyway, you're worth not going party for. I would have been in a dark place if I did, wouldn't I? That's not the main point though, I'm so excited right now, I don't even know how to stand straight without actually dancing around the room! 



    ___ . This is finally the one last night, also the last Night Post to the series of Night Posts that I've been continuously posting for the last few nights! I can't even begin to imagine how many people have I actually irritated, reading my everyday craziness. But who cares, this marks the end of their miseries! Haha! Also MINE, of course!!! Trust me, this is the part where I really want to shout "(*@^#%@OMG$IB@^%$#)" out of overflown excitement.


Today, during an afternoon nap,
I had a pretty weird yet full of adventure kind of dream.
I don't remember most of it, but at one part,
I was in the sea where there were sharks & other kinds of dangerous big fishes!
All sorts of 'adventures' that kept my heart pumping fast.
I could barely breathe, honestly!
I woke up feeling very uncomfortable, urgh!
Well there's a reason for that actually.
Will tell you tomorrow when you're home!

Remember I told you I was going to sleep till Sunday comes?
I've been sleeping alot, like hell lot. It was crazy.
Well, tonight is no exception.



    ___ . I just know that I'm going to wake up tomorrow with a big big smile on my face, saying "IT IS SUNDAY!" and maybe sing a song about how great Sunday is =) 


                                    Till then, Goodnight Love

Only you,
Bee.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Button Mushroom by Jessica is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.1 Japan License.