Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 04, 2011

AwayFromLove Day#1

It's 7.13p.m. and I just woke up. Normally at this time, you'll be calling me, telling me that you're coming back from work. It's so quiet today, no phone calls no messages, nothing at all. I went to sleep knowing that you're up flying in the sky, somewhere above the sea, nowhere to be contacted. Before I slept, I tried to project myself to be where you are, wherever you are, I wished I could sit right next to you. It was all good till when I finally fell asleep, I had a dream. The dream started to get pretty scary and I couldn't stop it. I was all alone in that dream and I just kept running, hoping to find you, hoping that you'd save me. The more I slept, the more unbearable I felt, I couldn't breathe. Yet, I didn't want to wake up because I knew I'd still be alone and I'd hear nothing from you. As I continued, I kept on running and running, into the woods and away from the people who I thought I knew but they were some kind of fake. Very scary. Then you know what? At 7p.m. in that dream, I received a call from you telling me that you're coming to get me. I felt instant relief and ran towards HOME.


I feel like I'm all alone without you, even though it has only just been a few hours, it's enough to ruin me.
I don't know for how many more hours I can take it, I know I promised, I'll try.
Please come home soon?




I know that I don't normally post blogs like that,
but I really needed to say something.
You're always the one who I'd call and tell when I have a bad dream.
Because of you, I wasn't scared.
And now, 
Because of you, I am.


Only you,
Bee.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Button Mushroom by Jessica is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.1 Japan License.